I have been speaking publicly for more than 26 years in hundreds of events. I have spent most of my career in administrative roles primarily focused on organizational and interpersonal health and growth.
As a facilitator of organizational and interpersonal growth and strategic planning, I have led unprecedented growth in my own business, colleges and universities, churches, and non-profits for more than 26 years.
I have served as a VP, Information Management & Security at an Investigations firm, as a Sr. Pastor, and as a Manager and trusted adviser for schools universities.
I now devote a significant amount of time to writing and speaking.
This website and blog is one of the fastest growing leadership blogs in North America with hundreds of people subscribed to my daily updates. I also have more than 10,000 followers on Twitter, “fans” on Facebook, and subscribers to my regular email updates.
I have conducted significant research in the area of organizational team leadership, I have earned a BA in Organizational and Interpersonal Communication, a Master of Divinity, and an earned a Doctor of Philosophy in Systematic Theology with a concentration on theological anthropology. My works takes place at the intersection of Faith, Culture and Human Potential.
My Most Requested Topics
- Grow on Purpose
- How to make Supernatural Forward Progress in Difficult Times
- You Have More to Give
- One-on-One Meetings That Work
- Developing Vision Within Your Organization
- Strategic Planning that Brings Unprecedented Momentum to Your Organization
- Keys to Creating Your Business Vision for Explosive Growth
- Developing Your One-Page Business Plan
- Developing Your One-Page Marketing Plan
- Life is Better When You Are!
- Clear as Mud – Effective Communication in Relationships
- 7 Things that will Guarantee Your Failure
- The Turn-Around– Pulling the Pieces back Together After a Crisis
- The One Thing T hat Limits Every Person
- 7 Ways Leaders Develop More Influence